2016: The Art Of Comic book Movie
It is agreed mostly that the latest series of funny book films started with the first X-Men movie in 2000 while solidified as a real money-making category with the release of Spiderman in 2002. But after Disney acquired Marvel and manage these properties, the comic book movies became box-office ruler.
The comicbookmovie genre is boosting on the yearly basis. So, what do we should we expect in the realm of comic book movies in 2016? In 2015, enjoyable Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man, entertaining and stylish Kingsman: The Secret Service and the biggest Fantastic four did great business but 2015 is assumed to be diminished in comparison to the lineup that is coming in 2016. Comic book fans would enjoy the following releases in this year.
- Deadpool – Released on February 12, 2016, Deadpool kicks off the entertainment season in 2016. It is a squalid, R-rated superhero comedy movie. It offers a huge amount of humor and crude fun while avoiding the height of vulgarity or disruption it intends. The film was a passion project for star Ryan Reynolds. The film was a passion project for star Ryan Reynolds. The previous Green Lantern made his first appearance as the character of Deadpool in 2009 of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – Upcoming on March 25, 2016, Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is the follow-up to Man of Steel (June 2013). It is highly anticipated superhero crop expected to set the table for the whole DC Cinematic Universe by countering Batman against Superman and Wonder Woman appearing for the first time in comic book genre history.
- Captain America: Civil War – A marvel movie following the events of Avengers film Age of Ultron. The two contradict on a piece of legislation to regulate all superhuman activity. It would release on May 16 of this year.
- X-Men: Apocalypse – May 27, 2016: Bryan Singer will produce and direct his follow-up to X-Men: Days of Future Past brought together. Apocalypse takes us back to the ’80s as the X-Men faces a big blue threat named Apocalypse. But the most interesting for the fans is the introduction of their favorite characters Psylocke, mohawked( a younger version of Storm) and Jubilee.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (Releasing on June 3) – For the first time the villainous duo from the animated series will be brought to life in a live-action new film that will give comic book fans a new way on the Shredder and more nods to the cartoon.
- Suicide Squad(August 5, 2016) – Will bring together DC Comics villains Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, and more who perform highly threatening missions for the U.S. Government in exchange for commuted sentences.
- Gambit (October 7, 2016) – Tatum in addition to appearing as the Cajun mutant thief in X-Men: Apocalypse will also emancipate the role in a spinoff film.
- Doctor Strange – The story of a brilliant but arrogant surgeon trained by a sorcerer to defend him against the world. The film actors Benedict Cumber batch a perfect Marvel’s Sorcerer Supreme. It would release on 4th of November, 2016.
- Sinister Six – Releasing on 11th Nov 2016 Sinister Six is about the six big enemies of mankind who formulate an alliance to destroy Spiderman and New York City.
Fortunately, comic book fans would find a hugely anticipated superhero comic selection this year.